Social Icons

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Best Interview Thank You Letter

Below are top 3 samples for interview thank you letter

Phone interview thank you letter


Subject Line: Thank You - Marketing Assistant Interview

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

I appreciate having the opportunity to speak with you today about the marketing assistant position at the ABCD company. The job seems to be a perfect match for my abilities and interests.

In addition to my enthusiasm, I will bring to the position strong communication skills, flexibility, and the ability to encourage others to work cooperatively with the department.

I appreciate the time you took to interview me. I look forward to having the opportunity to meeting you in person and hope to hear from you soon.

Again, thank you very much for your time and for your consideration.

Best Regards,

Your Name
Email Address
Address
Phone Number

Second interview – thank you letter sample


Here is a thank you note example you can send (via email or mail) after a second interview. When writing a second interview thank you note, it's important to specifically state why you are the best candidate for the job.

Review more sample thank you letters and information on how to write a thank you letter.

Job Interview Thank You Note Example

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Thank you for taking the time to interview me for the second time. I appreciate your interest in my candidacy for the Marketing Director position.

As we discussed, my strong skill set and my experience with ABC Company in a very similar role would enable me to provide strong leadership, and to immediately provide the guidance and expertise to improve departmental performance exponentially.

I am pleased to have had a chance to talk with you again, and thank you again for your consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Your Name

Follow-up interview thank you letter


Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Title
Organization
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Last Name:

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to me about the Senior Programmer Analyst position with XXX Company. I appreciate your time and consideration in interviewing me for this position.

After speaking with you and the group, I believe that I would be a perfect candidate for this position, offering the quick learning and adaptability that is needed for a diversified position.

In addition to my enthusiasm for performing well, I would bring the technical and analytical skills necessary to get the job done.

I am very interested in working for you and look forward to hearing from you once the final decisions are made regarding this position. Please feel free to contact me at any time if further information is needed. My cell phone number is (555) 111-1111.

Thank you again for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Your Signature


Your Typed Name

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please Write Your Comments Here....